- Anti-Aging Toner Astringent with Alpha Hydroxy Acid is a bestseller
- Top-quality brand
- Dermatologist Tested
- Peels dead skin cells
- Leaves a gentle and refreshing skin feeling with a natural, healthy, radiant shine
- Anti-Aging Toner Astringent with Alpha Hydroxy Acid can be used for normal to oily skin
Clear Essence Anti-Aging Toner Astringent with Alpha Hydroxy Acid after cleansing helps to ensure that all makeup, bacteria, and oiliness is completely removed from the skin with a clean and refreshing feel. This hydrating toner made specifically for oily skin is packed with the power of Alpha Hydroxy Acid, a natural exfoliant derived from milk and fruit extracts helps to remove dead skin cells from the skin’s surface to leave a naturally healthy and radiant glow.
Try Clear Essence Anti-Aging Toner Astringent with Alpha Hydroxy Acid Now!
How to Use
- Cleanse your face with your normal cleansing product.
- Moisten a cotton ball with the toner
- Apply the Anti-aging toner astringent over the face and neck to remove any dirt and oil left behind by the first cleansing step.
Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40-2, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Witch Hazel, Camphor, Lactic Acid (an Alpha Hydroxy Acid), Panthenol, FD&C Red # 40
About the Brand
Anti-Aging Toner Astringent with Alpha Hydroxy Acid is made by Clear Essence Cosmetics USA which is one of the first skincare brands ever created by and for people of color. Since the late 1980s, they have made a commitment to the ethnic complexion market, a market that was otherwise untapped three decades ago. It merges problem-solving with pampering to produce highly effective skincare solutions for people of color. Its products are sold into markets around the world, ranging from Nigeria to Germany to The Caribbean.
You can explore all the Clear Essence Cosmetics products here.