5 Most Popular Natural Ingredients
You might have a lot of products on your favorite list but are they natural? Do they even contain the essence of any ingredients that are not entirely chemical? The answer is most probably no, that is why we have gotten you a list of the 5 most popular natural ingredients that people prefer to have in their products.
Whether their essential benefits is what’s included in the product along with other chemicals, or that they prefer to use them purely as natural ingredients in their natural form. So we have a couple of questions we will go ahead and answer, if you like that, go ahead and read for more!
What are the best natural ingredients?
What are the benefits of natural ingredients?
How to use natural ingredients?
What are the top products containing natural ingredients?
Aloe Vera is the most powerful natural ingredient!
Aloe Vera looks hard, rigid, resistant ... lifeless on the outside in fact. But inside, it is full of nutrients... It is rich in benefits that you can't imagine!
What are the benefits of aloe vera?
- Aloe vera acts as a moisturizer.
- It helps against sunburn.
- Works against aging.
- It fights acne.
- It can help in reducing stretch marks.
How to Use Aloe Vera?
Aloe vera externally, on the face and skin:
Apply the aloe vera gel directly to the affected areas, and repeat several times a day if necessary.
10 Ways to Use Aloe Vera:
- Moisturizer for face, body and hair.
- Treatment of acne.
- Make-up remover.
- On damaged skin.
- After shaving.
- Gel for eyebrows.
- For dry and cracked feet.
- Hair moisturizer.
- For dandruff.
- For imperfections.
What are the best aloe vera products?
- Morimax Aloe Vera
- Mamado Natural Aloe Vera
- Fair & White Aloe Vera Brightening & Moisturizing
- Fantasia Aloe Vitamin E Protein
Have you seen coconut oil in effect? If not, then you have to know all about it.
Coconut is the master of natural ingredients!
This tropical fruit that hailed to us from paradise is truly a gift from heaven! Just look at its heart, you will find all you need... a single drop can revive your complexion!
What are the advantages of coconut oil?
Looking for a different way to have healthier skin? Maybe the secret lies in your kitchen: It’s coconut oil.
- Increases hydration
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases collagen production.
- Lightens dark spots
- Stimulates hair growth by penetrating deep into the follicles.
- Adds shine and softness to hair.
- Slows down hair loss.
How to use coconut oil?
- As a good moisturizing cream
- As a cleanser
- As a make-up remover
- As body oil
- As an eye cream
- As sunscreen
What are some of the best coconut oil products?
- Morimax 100% Pure Coconut Oil
- Sunny Isle X-tra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Yari Pure 100% Coconut
- Yari 100% Pure Coconut Oil
We are now in the third ingredient on the list and still no Shea butter, dubious right?
Here it comes:
Shea butter is a super rich ingredient!
Shea butter is ideal to moisturize all parts of the body. If you're looking for a natural moisturizer that suits the whole family, shea butter is your new friend!
What are the advantages of shea butter?
- Helps protect the skin.
- Softens the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Calms temporary redness.
- Provides antioxidants.
- Absorbs easily.
- It is an excellent base for scrubs.
- Soothes irritated skin
- It smells very good.
How to use shea butter?
- As a natural cuticle cream.
- As a moisturizer.
- As massage butter.
- As sunscreen.
- As natural baby skincare.
- As lip balm.
- On eyelids before applying makeup to make it last longer.
What are the best shea butter products?
- Kuza 100% African Shea Butter Solid
- Jamaican Pure Naturals Shea Oil Styling Serum
- Shea Moisture Shea Soap
- Morimax 100% Pure Shea Butter Moisturizing Cream
There is an abundance of amazing oils, we have one that will work wonders on your hair and skin: jojoba oil.
Jojoba oil is the hero of your natural ingredients
What are the benefits of Jojoba Oil?
- Moisturizes dry skin and hair.
- Softens rough cuticles.
- Nourishes and cares for dry lips.
- Possesses antibacterial properties.
- Stimulates skin radiance.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Soothes eczema-prone skin.
How to use jojoba oil?
It can be used daily, or even several times a day, in complete safety.
Here's how to best use it:
- Use it to cleanse your skin.
- Use it as a tonic.
- Put a few drops of jojoba oil on your fingertips and apply to your face and neck.
Possibility to use as :
- Make-up remover
- Shower treatment
What are some of the best products of Jojoba Oil?
- Morimax 100% pure jojoba oil
- Sunny Isle Jamaican Organic Extra Virgin Jojoba Oil
- Mamado 100% Natural Jojoba Oil
- Yari 100% Natural Jojoba Oil
The fifth on our list is none other than.. Rose Water.
Rose Water is the simplest natural ingredient on this list
The benefits of rose water are numerous because it is without a doubt the magic potion of beauty, and also remarkably versatile. The fact that it is so readily available and manufactured also makes it a staple food for many homes.
What are the advantages of rosewater?
- Reduces skin redness
- Helps prevent and treat infections
- Contains antioxidants
- Heals cuts, scars and burns
- Improves mood
- Relieves headaches
- Has anti-aging properties
- Softens hair
- Reduces dandruff and greasy hair
How to Use Rose Water?
Spray your face with rose water after washing with your usual cleanser.
Create a rosewater mist by putting it in a spray bottle. This can relieve stress. You can spray rosewater on your wrists, face, or even your pillow.
Possibility to use as :
- Facial cleanser
- Make-up remover
What are the best rose waters?
- Morimax Pure Glycerin with Rose Water
- Mamado Glycerine With Rosewater
- Skin Nouveau Organic Beauty Rose Line Serum
- Skin Nouveau Organic Beauty Rose Line Soap
Of course, the beauty industry is full of advanced technical devices and cutting-edge ingredients, but when it comes to treating some of the most common skin care problems, the latest is not always the best. In some cases, simple natural options can be as effective as scientifically developed solutions.
After this tour, it seems that you are more than ready to enter the world of care and beauty. Try out everything natural and safe on our website... Don't miss the offers we have!